Northeast Region 5
CMA has split the United States into six regions with one Evangelist overseeing each region. The purpose of a Regional Evangelist is that of a pastor who provides leadership, spiritual wisdom, and training in the ministry of CMA. Regional Evangelists are also ready and willing to equip each member to do the work the Lord has placed on the hearts of CMA members across the nation.
Rick and Eileen Steffy|
National Evangelist - Northeast
The Evangelists travel each region attending CMA and secular rallies and events.
Each National Evangelist resides in their region traveling the area ministering to members and non-members. The Fast Lane, Youth Movement, and Special Projects Evangelists reside in
Arkansas while working from the Support Center.
Christian Motorcyclists Association
Vision: Changing the world, one heart at a time.
We will accomplish our vision through:
- Evangelism outreach primarily, but not exclusively,
to the motorcycling community.
- Run for the Son, where we will partner with ministries
with world-reaching potential.
- Equipping our members in ministry training that aligns
itself with Biblical truths.
- A servant's attitude to the world and to our members
(i.e., Here if you need us).
- Quality products that aid in evangelistic outreach.
- An effective WorkCenter support team.
To inspire our leaders and members to be the most organized, advanced, equipped, financially stable organization,
full of integrity in the motorcycling industry and the kingdom of God.